Bush And Blair
Bush and Blair, oh what a pair
they have brought the world
to the edge of despair.
The battles were decisively won
but their problems have only just begun.
Those shocking images on tv
around the world for all to see.
Humiliating acts of denigration
acts, which have shamed the U.S. nation.
Carried out by degenerates on Iraqi
prisoners of an unjust war, in
‘ Operation Shock and Awe ‘.
WMD was a false scare put out by
the backroom boys of Bush and Blair.
So they would have us believe,
but world leaders can also deceive.
As we happen to see time and again
by that sadist Saddam Hussein.
Will we ever find out the true reason?
for this war of disgrace, a war
opposed by millions
in the first place.
Let us sincerely hope that those
honourable allied soldiers who
died on foreign soil
Did not sacrifice their lives for OIL.
Gordon Whittaker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bush And Blair by Gordon Whittaker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Looking, seeking, searching, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Begin, Cassie Kinney
- When I think about death, Cassie Kinney
- The Artist, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Encumberance of Nature, Cassie Kinney
- Slow but sure, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The night is loud, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Burning August, Emmanuel George Cefai
- June, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Ghazal-Ajnabi Se They, Akhtar Jawad