Bush And Blair
Bush and Blair, oh what a pair
they have brought the world
to the edge of despair.
The battles were decisively won
but their problems have only just begun.
Those shocking images on tv
around the world for all to see.
Humiliating acts of denigration
acts, which have shamed the U.S. nation.
Carried out by degenerates on Iraqi
prisoners of an unjust war, in
‘ Operation Shock and Awe ‘.
WMD was a false scare put out by
the backroom boys of Bush and Blair.
So they would have us believe,
but world leaders can also deceive.
As we happen to see time and again
by that sadist Saddam Hussein.
Will we ever find out the true reason?
for this war of disgrace, a war
opposed by millions
in the first place.
Let us sincerely hope that those
honourable allied soldiers who
died on foreign soil
Did not sacrifice their lives for OIL.
Gordon Whittaker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bush And Blair by Gordon Whittaker )
- [Challenge] Entrees for September- You C.., Brian Johnston
- Dead men walk!, bryan wallace
- Tangnai Horni Simang, Boro Brahma
- Baonw Haya Ang, Boro Brahma
- If People Were Pooches, Rachel LeBaron
- My heart needs a rest, Jesus James Llorico
- Empty life حياة فارغة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Elizabeth my Muse of love poetry., Erato
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Empty life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)