Marvin Brato Sr
Bury The Pain
I made a promise to you
But I did not fulfill it through
Please forgive me and forget my failure
Bury the pain; I will amend it in the future.
I said I will always love you
But I did not illustrated it through
Please forgive me and forget my neglect
Bury the pain; I will rectify on the subject.
I vowed my loyalty to you
But I did not not prove it through
Please forgive me and forget my pretense
Bury the pain; I will be true to recompense
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bury The Pain by Marvin Brato Sr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Poem of the Day
- Ashamed of myself, jade mears
- call this cliche and i'll cut you, Mandolyn ...
- Snow, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Gift, Arliz Paelmo
- Draw, Abby Sze
- They Will Be Playing Trick, Neela Nath
- you are not alone, jade mears
- Anti Bullying Poem, jade mears
- Bosses Week, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Musical toy, hasmukh amathalal