Burning Ash Black
The candle witch burns my sheets.
In and between my thorns.
Fires the sight in hell, ash black.
My heart on ice.
My blood is poisoned.
I am prevented.
I am indented.
Love cannot assault the attack.
I am broken for the sake of feeling alive.
I am damaged.
I am good not.
I want to feel why live is real.
Can I begin to be more being.
Why can I not smell the seeing.
The truth is not for me.
I will not tell.
My lies are walled inside the rusted gates.
In the deepest shaft of hell.
I will never walk any moon
Nor do I want the cure.
To light as pure.
I will not hide.
I have six to a side.
You do not have to worry.
I am not one bit sad for sorry.
I do scream.
In my dreams.
Where my tears are torn.
With the butterflies.
Burning ash black.
Beyond the path of death.
In the clear blue skies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burning Ash Black by Unic Cjonr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
Poem of the Day
- Nature is a Beautiful Creation, Rohit Sapra
- Survivors, Tamara Mirianashvili
- Salve, Cee Bea
- Quatrain number 5, Leong Ming Loong
- Bachelorette for Life, Donal Mahoney
- Engaged, Sarah Wiltshire
- The Call Of Two Trumpets, Tony Adah
- I sleep, gajanan mishra
- I Looked Up At The Sky And Didn't See You, Kyle Schlicher
- Quatrain number 4, Leong Ming Loong