Burning Ash Black
The candle witch burns my sheets.
In and between my thorns.
Fires the sight in hell, ash black.
My heart on ice.
My blood is poisoned.
I am prevented.
I am indented.
Love cannot assault the attack.
I am broken for the sake of feeling alive.
I am damaged.
I am good not.
I want to feel why live is real.
Can I begin to be more being.
Why can I not smell the seeing.
The truth is not for me.
I will not tell.
My lies are walled inside the rusted gates.
In the deepest shaft of hell.
I will never walk any moon
Nor do I want the cure.
To light as pure.
I will not hide.
I have six to a side.
You do not have to worry.
I am not one bit sad for sorry.
I do scream.
In my dreams.
Where my tears are torn.
With the butterflies.
Burning ash black.
Beyond the path of death.
In the clear blue skies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burning Ash Black by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass