Perhaps to many my words of poetry seem much too ambiguous.
Although I must attest, that I do not attempt to be disingenuous.
Therefore my gist is never paltry but rather much propitious.
The pith of my poems can be found, in the toils of stanzas ingenious.
They are lost in the mystic nature of imagination and expression.
We indulge as poets to assent, to the notion of assertion.
A spirit induced and wiled, by the magnitude of its magnanimity.
Enthralled and enraptured, in search of eternal sagacity.
Intertwined and bewitched, within the esprit so interminable.
It is interspersed in the warbling voices so intangible.
In our poems, we bestow upon the reader enlightenment.
We do not seek to impose befuddlement, or do we twaddle in dénouement.
Quixotic and never ribald, we dandle those who are recalcitrant.
We have no need to be righteous, and our autocracy is not a penchant.
Perhaps to many my words of poetry seem too prosaic and maladroit.
Although I must attest, that I was once a budding poet.
Franc Rodriguez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Budding poet by Franc Rodriguez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi