Jacob Gifford (1995 / plano Illinois)
Brought Back to Life
You make the sun shine
when the skys are black,
my heart is filling with feelings of wack,
I'm sick of all these lies,
worries, and whys,
I'm just going to close my eyes.
pulled down by forever imprisoning darkness,
only saved by loves soft kiss,
pure happiness and bliss.
Your the sweet ember of life,
you spark a flame,
and yes I feel the same.
Poet Other Poems
- A Stary Sky Given For Love
- Beatin With A Bat
- Brought Back to Life
- Don't let me drowned in your own sea
- Every day is a new day
- Giving Up What Was For What Is
- I Be God
- I Couldn't Ever Love Anyone Else
- I Didn't Mean Too
- I Hope You Remember Me
- I love you for the millionth time
- I’m here to stay
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.