Broken pieces of yesterday,
Good or bad;
They will not come back
To relive or to resolve.
But remain a valuable part of your life,
You cannot dispose of.
However, in the present they don't exist,
Anytime On your head, they nest.
With no previous notice, with no permission
Their attack is so harsh
You cannot resist,
Even you pretend so.
To handle them gently,
Remains the best.
inas essa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Pieces by inas essa )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(18 November 1939)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Tiger, William Blake
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
Poem of the Day
- Waves Within...., Umasree Raghunath
- Children of Peshawar! My heart bleeds fo.., Umasree Raghunath
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses
- Being Rich, Randy McClave
- Chief glory, gajanan mishra
- If I Get There, Luis Estable
- That Savor Is So, Luis Estable
- No One KnowsThe Pain I Feel, Luis Estable
- The Kentucky Hangnail, Randy McClave