Lullaby's and hushed lies.
She'd shut the world out just to let it in,
She'd help so many just to be so alone in the end.
All her life she had so man broken promises,
Til one day she found some truth again.
Her life was changing for sure,
The more she grew mature.
Now she's happy,
With her friends and family.
Though she still searches for more,
She's happy with all the blessings laid out before her.
So happily she sings her lullaby,
As she softly drifts to sleep,
In a fairy tale you see.
Casandra Vice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Lullaby. by Casandra Vice )
- When you know God عندما تعرفوا الله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love Of Anykind, Neela Nath
- Women to Man's, Swrji Basumatary
- The Crosse Of Christ, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Love is complete, gajanan mishra
- When you know God, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Hymn, Sir Henry Wotton
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CIV, Sir Henry Wotton
- Friendship, Afshan Fatima
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)