You have doubtful thoughts about where you belong,
Have you really mistrusted your heart for too long?
You gave me back the heart you once stole,
But as I looked closer it’s broken and therefore not whole..
And as you left me a puzzled mind and a puzzled heart,
I now give you a piece from this heart that’s broken apart.
And if you have faith in the feelings from your heart,
Then see this as the beginning of a new start..
I will do anything to see this part of my heart returned to me,
For my world is yours and I hope you see.
There is nothing I wouldn’t do,
I'm just a helpless fool for you..
Rick Adriolo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken heart.. by Rick Adriolo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That Old, Sweet Poison, C.k. Pearse
- Curriculum Vitae, C.k. Pearse
- O The Knowledge, sallam yassin
- The Day Silver Walked Into My Life, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Time To Come Home, Wilfred Mellers
- I Am Always With You, Amitava Sur
- I Dream Of You, Lilly Emery
- In Springtime Under The Trees, Kyle Schlicher
- Change Coming, Kyle Schlicher
- One Because Of The Other, Kyle Schlicher