brighter, deeper, and more alive.
Our feelings are ends in themself, and they serve our soul, that is our unique ways of unfolding our unique self in every instance, as soul strives to reify it self in the stratum we call reality, intimacy, culture, society, family, work. Love and intimacy free us from such confinements, such roles into universes within our reality that is much brighter, deeper, and more alive.
Anthony Cavuoti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (brighter, deeper, and more alive. by Anthony Cavuoti )
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones