brighter, deeper, and more alive.
Our feelings are ends in themself, and they serve our soul, that is our unique ways of unfolding our unique self in every instance, as soul strives to reify it self in the stratum we call reality, intimacy, culture, society, family, work. Love and intimacy free us from such confinements, such roles into universes within our reality that is much brighter, deeper, and more alive.
Anthony Cavuoti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (brighter, deeper, and more alive. by Anthony Cavuoti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman
- False Prophets, Dexsta Ray
- scenic scene, lee fones
- Hold On, Ronald Chapman
- Very simple life, hasmukh amathalal