Wind blows madly
Heart beats heavily
Thoughts passes speedily
To reconcile myself strongly
Wood pecker hammers its peck
On the red wood tree
Tick tech Tick tech
As my heart beat with anxiety
He will enter into my room
As a cat enters into the kitchen
To eat a delicious dish
With out making noise.
Or will he say
I was busy with friends
Do you feel sleepy
It is all right my dear!
He may call me darling
And hug me slowly
And whisper in my ears
Today is our first night.
But I lost the way
To my room and cried out
Help me to clear up the way
It was dark in my room!
What happened my dear!
He slowly came to me
And patted on my back
Dreamed! dreamed about me!
Moon was shining outside
Cool breeze entered into the room
And blushed me again
With the shyness of a bride.
sekharan pookkat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bridal Thought by sekharan pookkat )
- Peace Be With You, Edward Kofi Louis
- O my Lord! يا الهي! -, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 주민등록증위조u i - r i＠hotｍａｉㅣ.ｃｏｍ위 조면허증위조, fbfdb xcvsdv
- firstname.lastname@example.org졸업증명서위조신분증위조주민증위조성적증명서위조, fbfdb xcvsdv
- email@example.com주민등록증위조운전면허증위조, fbfdb xcvsdv
- Nonsense 14, Phil Soar
- Nonsense 13, Phil Soar
- 반 갑 습 니 .., Lee eqkkjaf990
- Hi..Hello., Lee eqkkjaf990
- dfbdfbf, fbfdb xcvsdv
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- The General, Siegfried Sassoon
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Months, Sara Coleridge
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)