Wind blows madly
Heart beats heavily
Thoughts passes speedily
To reconcile myself strongly
Wood pecker hammers its peck
On the red wood tree
Tick tech Tick tech
As my heart beat with anxiety
He will enter into my room
As a cat enters into the kitchen
To eat a delicious dish
With out making noise.
Or will he say
I was busy with friends
Do you feel sleepy
It is all right my dear!
He may call me darling
And hug me slowly
And whisper in my ears
Today is our first night.
But I lost the way
To my room and cried out
Help me to clear up the way
It was dark in my room!
What happened my dear!
He slowly came to me
And patted on my back
Dreamed! dreamed about me!
Moon was shining outside
Cool breeze entered into the room
And blushed me again
With the shyness of a bride.
sekharan pookkat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bridal Thought by sekharan pookkat )
Did you read them?
- Her Pain I Understand, Rohit Sapra
- Tolstoyan Observations, Mark R. Elias
- Our current world عالمنا الحالي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Incas, Nassy Fesharaki
- Fellow Lovers, Saiom Shriver
- Dark October Skies, Lilly Emery
- In den vreemde, Madrason writer
- SOLVING THE OLD CONUNDRUM THAT ASKS WHIC.., NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Does He Tell Her About Me?, Emma R. Kessler
- Evil's ugly makers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)