Air bubbles that emerge from the sea
the earth breathes dew
the wind plays melodies of flutes
Oasis of universes that breathe
as flames consume.
Dreams, thoughts and hopes
the birth of a butterfly
A caravan crossing the horizon
disappearing through valleys.
Like the moon at night
swimming between the sea and the sky
quietly in the womb of the night.
Locked and chained in our chest
escape like the leaves of a tree,
looted and fearless from the wind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Breathe by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini