Air bubbles that emerge from the sea
the earth breathes dew
the wind plays melodies of flutes
Oasis of universes that breathe
as flames consume.
Dreams, thoughts and hopes
the birth of a butterfly
A caravan crossing the horizon
disappearing through valleys.
Like the moon at night
swimming between the sea and the sky
quietly in the womb of the night.
Locked and chained in our chest
escape like the leaves of a tree,
looted and fearless from the wind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Breathe by Luca Menin )
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry