So much for forever,
All the promises and compromises,
It was all a lie,
For now you're gone and you'll never see it,
But you did me a favor.
For now I can breathe,
My heart's now mine,
Your grasp is gone,
The strangling hold you had on me,
i can breathe,
I can breathe now that you're gone,
I've moved on,
Life has a funny way of playing out.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Breathe. by Casandra Vice )
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison