O Hari, 'tis morn, awake, there's water in the jar for you to wash your face no need to hurry there's plenty of time.
I'll bring you whatever you like for your breakfast- dried fruits, butter, honey and bread.
Says Suradasa, Yashoda's heart overflows with joy when her gaze alights on her darling boy.
Sant Surdas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Breakfast by Sant Surdas )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal