Just like that
Are all problems so simple?
Or do they live by dying an overdue death
Under the torture of reasoning,
Of poor explanations,
And poorer decisions.
It is better,
Sharp as a knife.
A new chance
For life waiting
For another chance,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Break Up by Dejan Stojanovic )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA