This is my path
and i'll walk on it like a braveheart
I wear my heart on my sleeve
so i don't blame you for disregarding it
I'll close my eyes and walk on water
I'm living the life of a martyr
i believe the choices i make.. the people i love.. are all just weapons in my hand that i pick to hurt myself.
Just a looming feeling of end around the corner.
Water sitting on the rim of my glass. Ready of fall out. Undone. Free from all containments.
It's hard to keep myself together
...And even through it all, this icy cold winter that I fight
I have a fire in me.
A fire of hopes, dreams, innocence like that of a child.
A whisper from heaven saying,
'things will be fine if you make it to the other side.'
Ruhi Shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Braveheart by Ruhi Shah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery