Braid your hair with His …
God - has many names,
But “Love” is the one that counts
Most aptly “Love is”… “Love”
“Just Love” only, one word—
Like …“God” isn’t it?
God – has so many names
Each acts as a veil …
But “Love” is, “Love” only.
So braid your hair with His …
Embrace, lock fingers with His.
His is a tree twining roots …
His is the first branch you perch on …
His is the bough at your centre
Your hearts bead is a locket of amber
“The trees name” is “Love.”
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Braid your hair with His … by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Live to Enjoy Life, Jaipal Singh
- Aphorisms, Noel Sevilla
- habit, laxami Cards
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)