Box Of Bumble Bees
Box of bumble bees
Bodacious! ! !
Beija Flor, fluttering away...
flip, flip, flip...
hound dog ahowling at the sly fox
bark, bark, they say!
Red fox winks and runs away...
ahool...ahool...pant, pant, pant! ! !
Hold on you say...how?
I got the cold hold on...you say.
Save it for a sunny day...hold on...
You got to hold on one more day...
Boxes of bumble bees
And beija flor...
Flip, flip, flip...
Midnights Voice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Box Of Bumble Bees by Midnights Voice )
Did you read them?
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak