Box Of Bumble Bees
Box of bumble bees
Bodacious! ! !
Beija Flor, fluttering away...
flip, flip, flip...
hound dog ahowling at the sly fox
bark, bark, they say!
Red fox winks and runs away...
ahool...ahool...pant, pant, pant! ! !
Hold on you say...how?
I got the cold hold on...you say.
Save it for a sunny day...hold on...
You got to hold on one more day...
Boxes of bumble bees
And beija flor...
Flip, flip, flip...
Midnights Voice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Box Of Bumble Bees by Midnights Voice )
Did you read them?
- Crime & War, Dean Meredith
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers Within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
- Ghosts, Patricia Spears Jones
- Let me proceed forward, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)