RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Turning inwardly, searching for past memories,
wanting to relive them on a contemplative horizon.
Feelings clouding my vision, causing tears to
insinuate themselves in my heart.
Soul coverings entering my mind, with complacent
thought, borrowing images for future designs set
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Borrowing Images by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal