Take flight mid flight
the sunlight, so bright
stomach growling, can't get up
legs, long gone to sleep
one in the afternoon
it feels like midnight
my mind, clouds
Images of a white dress, black tux
balloons pop, cake, stripper pops out
the alter, me looking, yeah I look sexy
the bride looks damn, words can't describe
perfection closes to description
best man checking out the bridesmaids
his girl, death stare.
Reality kicks in, wow what in the gods name
since when, huh, I don't want to get, what?
weddings? its official. I'm bored.
Kelvin Owusu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bored by Kelvin Owusu )
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart