Is It Poetry
I am like your book some have hidden away.
Without yours my covered, bared page.
Making good on the promise I reach for the wind.
Not to any binder each wave needs the course.
Dancing across my ocean she is the world, spoken poetry.
May the poorest of all travelers trust this path take.
Without being too oppressive bread our toll.
Frugality bleeds off of my soul.
Is it this his great chariot do they fear?
That carries each human to the light, back home.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Books by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar