Is It Poetry
I am like your book some have hidden away.
Without yours my covered, bared page.
Making good on the promise I reach for the wind.
Not to any binder each wave needs the course.
Dancing across my ocean she is the world, spoken poetry.
May the poorest of all travelers trust this path take.
Without being too oppressive bread our toll.
Frugality bleeds off of my soul.
Is it this his great chariot do they fear?
That carries each human to the light, back home.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Books by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- THE WIDOW, john chizoba vincent
- They Are The Bamiyan Buddhas, You Fire N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mundamala Kali, Bijay Kant Dubey
- LETTER TO A MOTHER 2, john chizoba vincent
- The Festival of Lights, Deepawali, Bijay Kant Dubey
- To Loving Partha Sarothi -A Token Of Love., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Picking At Sores, Kyle Schlicher
- Crazy, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- National Festival, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- I Must Make Preparations, Kyle Schlicher
Poem of the Day
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns