Book at the Finger's Tip
A bound book
Of printed pages
Takes the mind
Thro' unknown stages.
Poetry or prose
Philosophy or math
A deep exploration
Of enchanting delight.
Book of art
Or a cook book
Craft or needle work
It's all excitement.
Book has today
From hard bound
To an e-book.
Or an encylopedia
Is all digitized.
And the web network
Keep holding the key
At the finger's tip.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Book at the Finger's Tip by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)