Colin Ian Jeffery
BONES AT DYING
Bones at dying shall not quake
Nor decay with the feasting of the worms
For the spirit of this God loving soul
Shall never harbour in the ground.
For I have burst free with that force
Which drove each flower into the light
And soul tossed by furies of purple storms
I shelter where the mind creates its visions.
Colin Ian Jeffery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BONES AT DYING by Colin Ian Jeffery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh