Colin Ian Jeffery
BONES AT DYING
Bones at dying shall not quake
Nor decay with the feasting of the worms
For the spirit of this God loving soul
Shall never harbour in the ground.
I have burst free with that force
Which drove each flower up into the light
And soul tossed by furies of purple storms
I shall shelter where the mind creates its visions.
Colin Ian Jeffery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BONES AT DYING by Colin Ian Jeffery )
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate