I consider my body a house
Wherein I am the lone inhabitant.
Here in this house see the bones
Forming spine ribs arms
Here see the legs are like beams
Crossbeams and pillar of body-house
The whole structure of this house
Is full of stool urine and covered by
Skin hair nails
This house-body is deteriorating day by day
This body is flimsy one and filled with
Unpleasant elements always
Nine doors are here in this body
Two eyes two nostrils two ears the mouth
The genital and anus
I am neglecting my own house
That is going in to crushed in to powder
Cut in to pieces, drowned, burned, suffocated
The builder of the house is Almighty
I have forgotten Him who has the sketch map
And all the materials of repair works.
He is the sculpture and the mason and the well-wisher
Really I am committing mistake not remembering Him
And enjoying here alone without giving Him His dues.
And I am suffering and I am suffering here.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Body-house by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate