Cold and shaken,
My breath you've taken,
You've left and gone again,
Disappearing when you wished.
only this time it was me,
Never to return,
Never to be yours again,
You was the break in my heart,
Now you're the reason my walls are thick,
For that I thank you.
For there is no more tears and clouded skies,
Only open minds,
Only blue skies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue Skies. by Casandra Vice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)