Cold and shaken,
My breath you've taken,
You've left and gone again,
Disappearing when you wished.
only this time it was me,
Never to return,
Never to be yours again,
You was the break in my heart,
Now you're the reason my walls are thick,
For that I thank you.
For there is no more tears and clouded skies,
Only open minds,
Only blue skies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue Skies. by Casandra Vice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty
- My Surprise, Luis Estable
- Untitled, Jervin Timothy
- The Photo, Kenneth Winstanley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty