Captain Cur (England)
Blue Sea Whales, portrait poems
Deep shadow forcing rippled surface wake;
defying gravity great blow ships sail,
leaping open water turn sideways break,
splash monolithic lunging blue sea whales.
Whales song ping chords oceanic serenade,
mates hear shrill bare raspy choral rounds,
notes long loud song orchestral thoughts pervade,
clasp hearts fins dart strumming tonal sounds
receding home exposing lone willfulness;
behemoth strength, unnerving length fanning tail
inspiring dreams, mammoth scenes peacefulness,
retiring sun, peripheral moonlit
blue sea whales.
Poet Other Poems
- 2 To The 5th Power
- A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not ...
- A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Pian...
- A Lighted Tower
- A Pirate and a Poetess
- Adagio, love poems
- Adventure of Two Captains, Ashland Castl...
- Adventures of Two Captains
- Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart ...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, P...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Part 9
- An Amusing Find
- Armored Hawk of War
- Beauty Fathomless, love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.