Christian K. Montiel
One more night with out you,
Is one more night to dream about you, my nights are lonely and colder as get older with out you under this blue sad moon?
Tonight I’m here writing down something’s about you, but is just a waste of lyrics because you never going to read what I had wrote, whenever I was thinking about you.
Walking alone as my pain mix around with misunderstood feelings, I saw you holding hands, I think with that man that finish whatever I couldn’t, so I’m here celebrating my loneliness since you went away under this blue moon.
Christian K. Montiel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue moon. by Christian K. Montiel )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Red face, Emmanuel George Cefai
(c. 600 BCE)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)