Christian K. Montiel
One more night with out you,
Is one more night to dream about you, my nights are lonely and colder as get older with out you under this blue sad moon?
Tonight I’m here writing down something’s about you, but is just a waste of lyrics because you never going to read what I had wrote, whenever I was thinking about you.
Walking alone as my pain mix around with misunderstood feelings, I saw you holding hands, I think with that man that finish whatever I couldn’t, so I’m here celebrating my loneliness since you went away under this blue moon.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue moon. by Christian K. Montiel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry