Blue knight full of light
Your kindness is full spectrum.
The lives you saved,
And souls you've touched,
Reveals your inner sanctum.
Oh Knight of mighty valor.
Your armour strong and cold.
But deep within this suit you wear
Beats a heart of purest gold.
The tender touch
The loving soul.
Fair Maidens long to know.
For in your passion they do find
A loving heart does glow.
But sad are they
When you slam shut.
The magic castle door.
And leave their weak affections
Wilting on the floor.
One day you'll find a damsel
And in her arms you'll melt.
And on that day you'll find your way
At last you will have felt.
A love so true of one so fair.
The lady of your life.
In your loving arms she'll stay.
And forever be your wife.
Lynne FincherSpringarden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue Knight by Lynne FincherSpringarden )
- Fear's Embrace, michael walkerjohn
- A Good Song, tolu ogundare
- The People Worry, michael walkerjohn
- Light Lost, michael walkerjohn
- Reflecting, Josh Terpening
- Word Shadows, michael walkerjohn
- Blockbuster, Lev Brekhman
- Uncertain feeling, Lev Brekhman
- Intricacies of perception, Lev Brekhman
- Brainwash, Lev Brekhman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Brook, Alfred Lord Tennyson
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Frederick George Scott
(7 April 1861 – 19 January 1944)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)