Blue knight full of light
Your kindness is full spectrum.
The lives you saved,
And souls you've touched,
Reveals your inner sanctum.
Oh Knight of mighty valor.
Your armour strong and cold.
But deep within this suit you wear
Beats a heart of purest gold.
The tender touch
The loving soul.
Fair Maidens long to know.
For in your passion they do find
A loving heart does glow.
But sad are they
When you slam shut.
The magic castle door.
And leave their weak affections
Wilting on the floor.
One day you'll find a damsel
And in her arms you'll melt.
And on that day you'll find your way
At last you will have felt.
A love so true of one so fair.
The lady of your life.
In your loving arms she'll stay.
And forever be your wife.
Lynne FincherSpringarden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue Knight by Lynne FincherSpringarden )
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
- Wake up!, Md. Asadullah
- viper kiss, aaron jimenez
- बहाना/ Bahaanaa, Aftab Alam
- a dream, jaquesha webb
- I Go Far to Fetch the Truth, with Hope, Aftab Alam
- One a.m., Susan Lacovara
- The War Against Lopping, douglas scotney
- YOU Are First Fiddle in Your Concert, AL.., Mr. Nobody Nothing
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns