Blue knight full of light
Your kindness is full spectrum.
The lives you saved,
And souls you've touched,
Reveals your inner sanctum.
Oh Knight of mighty valor.
Your armour strong and cold.
But deep within this suit you wear
Beats a heart of purest gold.
The tender touch
The loving soul.
Fair Maidens long to know.
For in your passion they do find
A loving heart does glow.
But sad are they
When you slam shut.
The magic castle door.
And leave their weak affections
Wilting on the floor.
One day you'll find a damsel
And in her arms you'll melt.
And on that day you'll find your way
At last you will have felt.
A love so true of one so fair.
The lady of your life.
In your loving arms she'll stay.
And forever be your wife.
Lynne FincherSpringarden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue Knight by Lynne FincherSpringarden )
- Rising Evil, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- Orphan, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Verbum Caro, Translation of Pierre Emman.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- ''Heartbeat'', Patricia Grantham
- A Cat Is Always A Cat, Edward Kofi Louis
- Before and After, Aftab Alam
- Like The End Of A Prayer, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Burning Costs of Life, michael walkerjohn
- Elisabeth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Before shutting the lid of the coffin….., Ponniah Ganeshan
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)