Blue knight full of light
Your kindness is full spectrum.
The lives you saved,
And souls you've touched,
Reveals your inner sanctum.
Oh Knight of mighty valor.
Your armour strong and cold.
But deep within this suit you wear
Beats a heart of purest gold.
The tender touch
The loving soul.
Fair Maidens long to know.
For in your passion they do find
A loving heart does glow.
But sad are they
When you slam shut.
The magic castle door.
And leave their weak affections
Wilting on the floor.
One day you'll find a damsel
And in her arms you'll melt.
And on that day you'll find your way
At last you will have felt.
A love so true of one so fair.
The lady of your life.
In your loving arms she'll stay.
And forever be your wife.
Lynne FincherSpringarden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue Knight by Lynne FincherSpringarden )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar