Blood Red Life
It was when you walked out of my life
That my life first tasted blood,
The blood oozing from my heart!
Then when I lost my name,
When I was thrown out of lives and houses,
When I was friendless, beaten up
And left a tramp to tread
Endless paths of loneliness...
I drank blood and I retched blood!
Then I was no one’s son
And no one’s brother,
And no one’s lover...
I was a nameless traveller,
Who lost his way
And torn off by the beasts,
And my life is Blood Red!
abhilash fraizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blood Red Life by abhilash fraizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To My Son, Robert Leary
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock