Blood ne'er exist
For thou art mine root
yet ne'er bear me for months.
who throw curse upon me,
I curse too thee
who threaten mine life,
then shalt I to thee?
who causeth mine mere agony,
then shalt I seeketh ways of scaring thee?
I shalt brought death upon thee
afore thy causeth mine.
yet o'er anguish mine hearth and soul breaths
so was it I or thee to burn in hell?
mine lips had broken its seal.
am I naught burnt yet in infernal flames?
Answers! am I naught burnt yet in infernal flames?
Art thou god?
art thou me to whisper orders to keep mine limbs moving? to keep mine lungs, mine hearth & mine brain functioning?
I hath mine life and my thoughts are free.
I am naught thine puppet!
Blood ne'er exist.'twas mine need and thine role to play that maketh these binds.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blood ne'er exist by Ellirie Aviles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura