Blood ne'er exist
For thou art mine root
yet ne'er bear me for months.
who throw curse upon me,
I curse too thee
who threaten mine life,
then shalt I to thee?
who causeth mine mere agony,
then shalt I seeketh ways of scaring thee?
I shalt brought death upon thee
afore thy causeth mine.
yet o'er anguish mine hearth and soul breaths
so was it I or thee to burn in hell?
mine lips had broken its seal.
am I naught burnt yet in infernal flames?
Answers! am I naught burnt yet in infernal flames?
Art thou god?
art thou me to whisper orders to keep mine limbs moving? to keep mine lungs, mine hearth & mine brain functioning?
I hath mine life and my thoughts are free.
I am naught thine puppet!
Blood ne'er exist.'twas mine need and thine role to play that maketh these binds.
Ellirie Aviles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blood ne'er exist by Ellirie Aviles )
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest