Blood ne'er exist
For thou art mine root
yet ne'er bear me for months.
who throw curse upon me,
I curse too thee
who threaten mine life,
then shalt I to thee?
who causeth mine mere agony,
then shalt I seeketh ways of scaring thee?
I shalt brought death upon thee
afore thy causeth mine.
yet o'er anguish mine hearth and soul breaths
so was it I or thee to burn in hell?
mine lips had broken its seal.
am I naught burnt yet in infernal flames?
Answers! am I naught burnt yet in infernal flames?
Art thou god?
art thou me to whisper orders to keep mine limbs moving? to keep mine lungs, mine hearth & mine brain functioning?
I hath mine life and my thoughts are free.
I am naught thine puppet!
Blood ne'er exist.'twas mine need and thine role to play that maketh these binds.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blood ne'er exist by Ellirie Aviles )
- Being a human, gajanan mishra
- Mosquitoes, Rahul Babu
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #07, Ronjoy Brahma
- The pretty back to school الرجوع الجميل .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- New Year, Patricia Spears Jones
- The Theme Is Flight, Patricia Spears Jones
- Son Cubano, Patricia Spears Jones
- After Many Years (Tanka), Mihaela Pirjol
- I live and I, gajanan mishra
- Crime & War, Dean Meredith
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)