Blood As The Oil
As the blade eats into my flesh...
Everything goes red...
And i can taste the iron...
That is rushing through the veins...
Of the machine that is, i
I feel nothing...
No matter how deep i cut...
I see nothing...
Worth holding onto
Every day is a curse...
Each day the blood oils the gears...
Of the machine that i am
No matter how hard i try erase you...
You never cease to be...
Like the blood rushing through me...
You are within me...
Like a virus, a disease...
Relentless and vicious...
I can never bleed you out for good.
Nihil Existentia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blood As The Oil by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Red Ceramic Poppy, John F. McCullagh
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid