Blood And Customs
Blood and customs mastered the weak,
There were several deviations of the lame and limped,
Atrocious tasks marketed the majority as slaves
Without hope and mastering them was at close quarters.
I saw the various parts of the body,
And saw the dimensions of demonstrations
So revived and never condemned
On the higher length.
Strength of distinction remarried with trade,
And millions of facts were compared.
Let no number of warriors read into combat
Quite like diverse creatures with teeth
Munching on cane and sugar cane.
Some appropriate movements were adding
A lie, one of the lies bore trouble and more lies.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blood And Customs by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi