Blood And Customs
Blood and customs mastered the weak,
There were several deviations of the lame and limped,
Atrocious tasks marketed the majority as slaves
Without hope and mastering them was at close quarters.
I saw the various parts of the body,
And saw the dimensions of demonstrations
So revived and never condemned
On the higher length.
Strength of distinction remarried with trade,
And millions of facts were compared.
Let no number of warriors read into combat
Quite like diverse creatures with teeth
Munching on cane and sugar cane.
Some appropriate movements were adding
A lie, one of the lies bore trouble and more lies.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blood And Customs by Naveed Akram )
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe