blonds are more! (' what ever')
What's blond and does not learn sorry listen
No better start again
What's blond and does not listen
Yes we are trying to thing now,
Right now go slow
What's ….blond ….and….does ….not….listen?
Get a mirror, and I don't mean the daily one!
Right now we have solved that
Let's see if we can tell the difference between
Talking and finishing or is it fishing?
Here is a question for you
Q. Why does it take longer to build a blonde snowman?
A. Cause you have to hollow out its head!
Q. What does a blonde say when you blow in her ear?
A. 'Thanks for the refill! '
A blonde comes home from a day of shopping and discovers that her house is on fire, so she calls the fire department on her cell phone.
'Please state the nature of your emergency, ' says the operator.
'Help! My house is on fire! ' the blonde replies.
'Okay, where do you live? '
'In a house you silly billy! ' the blonde replies.
'No, no! How do we get there? ' the operator asks fustratedly.
'Duh! Big Red Truck! ! '
It pays to listen
george albot's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (blonds are more! (' what ever') by george albot )
- Lost, zheung kyuhkoh
- Fall down, lonely, zheung kyuhkoh
- Mission: Fission Or Fusion, Aftab Alam
- My broken heart Transcends, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Red face, Emmanuel George Cefai
- There be a whole civilization, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Under the Flag of Civilization, Emmanuel George Cefai
- United in flying, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Poet Seer in parable., Emmanuel George Cefai
- There was a Poet Seer and the people gat.., Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)