blonds are more! (' what ever')
What's blond and does not learn sorry listen
No better start again
What's blond and does not listen
Yes we are trying to thing now,
Right now go slow
What's ….blond ….and….does ….not….listen?
Get a mirror, and I don't mean the daily one!
Right now we have solved that
Let's see if we can tell the difference between
Talking and finishing or is it fishing?
Here is a question for you
Q. Why does it take longer to build a blonde snowman?
A. Cause you have to hollow out its head!
Q. What does a blonde say when you blow in her ear?
A. 'Thanks for the refill! '
A blonde comes home from a day of shopping and discovers that her house is on fire, so she calls the fire department on her cell phone.
'Please state the nature of your emergency, ' says the operator.
'Help! My house is on fire! ' the blonde replies.
'Okay, where do you live? '
'In a house you silly billy! ' the blonde replies.
'No, no! How do we get there? ' the operator asks fustratedly.
'Duh! Big Red Truck! ! '
It pays to listen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (blonds are more! (' what ever') by george albot )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A.., Bijay Kant Dubey