Blind wanderer in a beautiful dress
Please come back into my hurting soul,
Cause I’m longing for your caress,
Without you I’m just playing a role.
You don’t see with your eyes any light,
But from you it is illuminating.
There’s no evil that comes from inside,
Only good is your nature donating.
Blind wanderer, you are always born
Like a swan from a small ducky egg,
In the mind you stick like a thorn
And no use to curse or to beg.
Blind wanderer, even if I am bad
And I’m sending you far, far away,
Don’t hear me and do not be sad,
And to my anger you do not obey.
You enlighten me with that sparkling smile,
It is worth even if I am dying,
Let me be like a bird for a while
And present me a lesson on flying.
Tanya Ivanova's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Blind Wanderer by Tanya Ivanova )
- Cupcake capers, Roann Mendriq
- Dschamila, Edward Kofi Louis
- Scattered dreams, gajanan mishra
- The Glow on the Outback Hill, David Lewis Paget
- God's Kind of Poetry, Diane Hine
- Whole world enjoys with this pain,, Aftab Alam
- Epitaph, Naveed Khalid
- By The Corner, Abby Bilan
- COPLA 109 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Poet as a life(SLIM JAY), Prince Lartey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)