Blind wanderer in a beautiful dress
Please come back into my hurting soul,
Cause I’m longing for your caress,
Without you I’m just playing a role.
You don’t see with your eyes any light,
But from you it is illuminating.
There’s no evil that comes from inside,
Only good is your nature donating.
Blind wanderer, you are always born
Like a swan from a small ducky egg,
In the mind you stick like a thorn
And no use to curse or to beg.
Blind wanderer, even if I am bad
And I’m sending you far, far away,
Don’t hear me and do not be sad,
And to my anger you do not obey.
You enlighten me with that sparkling smile,
It is worth even if I am dying,
Let me be like a bird for a while
And present me a lesson on flying.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Blind Wanderer by Tanya Ivanova )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mystery of poem, gajanan mishra
- Dramatization, Kewayne Wadley
- The Maddening Dance, Tony Adah
- Alternative Prayer, Phil Soar
- I appear, gajanan mishra
- Young Wife's Longing, Paul Sebastian
- Ants Crawling, Naveed Akram
- applying online, lee fones
- Stay not away, gajanan mishra
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald