Blind Man's Obstacle
A blind man once walked into a pole
He then orchestrated his way around it
In further attempt to reach his goal.
He never looked back
At the obstacle he once faced
He determinedly kept on moving
In straight forward pace.
Sometimes that pole jumps up
On the path for you and me
So just how well do we qualify
As the ones who can see.
Cecelia Weir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blind Man's Obstacle by Cecelia Weir )
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid