We are always blind.
Why should we be blind, instead we can be kind.
We are always blind to sufferings of the poor.
We are blind to sufferings of the diseased and the disabled.
We are always blind for the things which we should react kind.
There is no cost to react kind.
Even though if you can't react kind.
Don't act blind saying every thing is fine.
Instead think of doing some thing good to mankind!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blind by Narendra Kuppan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola
- Call from Cupid, binod bastola
- A Vagabond, James Tate
- Wisdom or Behaviour!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- Nazuk to Phool Bhi Hain, Aftab Alam
- COPLA 85 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Home Came LeBron, Ima Ryma