We are always blind.
Why should we be blind, instead we can be kind.
We are always blind to sufferings of the poor.
We are blind to sufferings of the diseased and the disabled.
We are always blind for the things which we should react kind.
There is no cost to react kind.
Even though if you can't react kind.
Don't act blind saying every thing is fine.
Instead think of doing some thing good to mankind!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blind by Narendra Kuppan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas
- An Oridnary Modern Girl Wearing A Rudrak.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- tear from a mans eye, Gregory Kelley
- Toss and Turn, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Tickle Blue, Prasad Natarajan