We are always blind.
Why should we be blind, instead we can be kind.
We are always blind to sufferings of the poor.
We are blind to sufferings of the diseased and the disabled.
We are always blind for the things which we should react kind.
There is no cost to react kind.
Even though if you can't react kind.
Don't act blind saying every thing is fine.
Instead think of doing some thing good to mankind!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blind by Narendra Kuppan )
- Having Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gardener, Naveed Khalid
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- Radiant Night, Lilly Emery
- Christmas Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Keyboards Of Inner Piety, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You & I, Naveed Khalid
- Newton's Sleep, Naveed Khalid
- Isle Of Man, Naveed Khalid
- Daylight Sunrises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak