Bless All The People
Bless all the people who did wrong to you,
They intimidated you, because you did not have enough self confidence, it is true.
And those who did not see your good work
In this case you were not smart enough to show up, you were a jerk.
However, you went through and learned
Became stronger with each insult, wisdom you earned,
Eventually you will see the whole picture
Your life will become a happy adventure.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bless All The People by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall