When ever I was failing,
My spirit was falling.
Once I tasted success,
My spirit brimmed like fountain.
When I was failing I was thinking life was only full of grief.
Once I tasted success, I came to know life is blend of both failure and success.
Don’t feel proud when you are success,
And don’t get dishearten when you are failure, but think it is a chance given to you to do better next...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blend by Narendra Kuppan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji