Marieta Maglas (19-05-1964 / Radauti, Judet Suceava, Romania)
To talk with you doesn't make any sense,
When your bloody words can hurt me so much.
An exciting show is your best defense,
Slaughtered thoughts drop naked at soul touch.
The bleeding screams are sutured in my soul.
Your silence in my time of torment grips
Your domination for a selfish goal
And inconceivable are my truth's lips.
Go away, give me a chance to miss you.
I'm your white prisoner in this drama love.
Between deformed walls, our jazz is a blue
Touch of our sky to reach the stars above.
© Marieta.Maglas 2010
Poet Other Poems
- *** The non-existent truth***
- *****In the same space (Concrete poetry)...
- ****Araucana chilean***
- ****Bleeding words^^>>>
- ***Chaotic seconds>>>>
- ***Cosmic alarm***
- ***Human sacrfices (Rituals) \\\\\\\^^^...
- **Crazy baboon eats flamingos (Fable) ^...
- **Dancing with the cranes**
- **Do you think...**
- **Moonlight Sonata**
- **My love vibrates**
- **The piano chords**********
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.