He dreams of a bed of soft feathers and down
The ultimate comfort there is to be found.
Want burgers and fries when I come home from town?
Shall we get the nice beagle we saw at the pound?
You're a vision, Sweetheart, in your pretty prom gown.
This place is all backwards, it's all turned around.
Sleeping is fitful, disturbed and unsound,
For the blanket less form on the cold hard ground.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blanket Less by Connie Yost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak