Blame Is Not On God
Not by mere chance, but by own choice
humans take their birth in this world
leaving the physical form after death
summoned is the soul to the yard of God
Depending on the deeds in earlier lives
a list of impending births await the soul
contains the list varieties of births
including animals, insects, birds apart from humans
a perfect democracy prevails in the court of God
instead of allotting, soul is asked to select its choice
Swayed by illusion for human pleasures the soul
prefers the human form leaving all other norms
little knowing that carried forward deeds
decide the fate in the upcoming birth
cleverly escaped is the God from all the blames
for all our miseries, sufferings and traumas
Somanathan Iyer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blame Is Not On God by Somanathan Iyer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai