Witch hazel jumps the
gun. Questions arise.
Why the cuckoo will not sing today?
I am drumming the wall
raised between us,
opening a small window towards the sea.
Strange things happen.
Full moon was bleeding
Astringent. I call for the mountain's music.
This fractured statecraft.
You become a stone after a blast;
moving towards the periphery.
Half-naked a statuette
was walking in night to find a
mortuary where Apollo was laid to rest.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BLACK SUN by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh