Sandi J Holland
Black On Black
Black coffee poured into black mug
Looks rich beyond reality.
With unabashed addictedness.
I close my eyes in expectancy.
To sniff almost seems enough,
Except my tongue waits
To drown itself
Again and again
In the black bath
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Black On Black by Sandi J Holland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bigger Than His Dad, Edgar Albert Guest
- Autumn In Sussex, Radclyffe Hall
- Another's Gentle Whisper, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Boy's Adventure, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Christmas Box, Edgar Albert Guest
- Next Of Kin, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Honor Roll, Edgar Albert Guest
- Safe At Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old Years And New, Edgar Albert Guest
- She Powders Her Nose, Edgar Albert Guest