Black-eyed Susans For You, Susie...... [friends; flowers for a woman; SHORT]
Paul and I are not sure if the flowers’ “eyes” are truly black or brown,
but, if we could, we’d use a bunch of them....to fashion you a gown.
Then no matter what month it was, or wherever you might be,
you and Paul could look at you, in your gorgeous gown, and happy you could be.
.....well, you could imagine it at least....with no bees buzzing!
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Black-eyed Susans For You, Susie...... [friends; flowers for a woman; SHORT] by Bri Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini
- THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AGAIN, RIC S. BASTASA
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -69, Ronjoy Brahma
- Her Beautiful Lies, Swagat Bhattacharjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma
- On this rainy day, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I need you, Kelly Curiel
- On Reading Poet Onkar Nath Gupta's Spill.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Around us the whispering rain falls, Gert Strydom
- i m so sad, lovey ahuja