Black and White
You touch my mind like a serpent
Serrated steel like a gown of moonlight
Your poetry breathes with lush fields
Deep in the forest fear walks like time
Your arms rescue Keats
Dying with love is sanity
Roses will grow by a sea of wisdom
Will she stand by me?
Will she love herself that much?
The moon is a strange creature
The stars seem to speak with pain
I wait for you like a war to end
Tonight I am black and white
Joseph Narusiewicz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Black and White by Joseph Narusiewicz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey