Just let me feel your lips again
And offer me bittersweet kisses
Please fill my mind with foolish thoughts
Of optimistic blisses.
I want to hear your voice call out
A name that is not mine
Please call me names of hate and spite
Let me hang on your every line.
I want to see your eyes of hazel
That spear me with one glance
The thought of seeing you just once more
Makes me feel like I could dance.
And when I see you with that girl
The one you love today
Makes me fall in love with you
In a million different ways.
So offer me bittersweet kisses
Don’t let me know you’re lying
I need to have those infamous kisses
To hopefully stop the crying.
Genevieve Pilat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bittersweet Kisses by Genevieve Pilat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas
- Reasons for Defeat, Maurice Whyte
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma