Bitterness And Hate
do not let bitterness and hate consume you.
no one knows what your going thru.
no one can see the pain you're in
and what you feel is a crying sin.
the same way that there is bitterness in your heart.
stop! and give love a start.
love can rule all that we go through
it's all up to the inner you.
so look around you at the people who are
consumed with this hate.
make a change before it's too late.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bitterness And Hate by louis rams )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(22 March 1941 -)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Michael P. McParland
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Early Learning, Denis Martindale
- Dancing The Night Away, Michael P. McParland
- Young Voices, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Wrtite About Love, Cheryl Joy Amarga
- Damn The Man, Michael P. McParland
- Crying, Michael P. McParland
- Crawling Into Bed, Michael P. McParland
- Contentment, Michael P. McParland
- It Happens, Kim Barney
- Confused, Michael P. McParland