Ramesh T A
Birthdays Increase Life Span...!
My birthday has gone away last month end....;
This September many friends' birthdays are on!
On my birthday I was out of station sans knowing it!
My relatives made a phone call to wish me well..
And the friends hosting me celebrated the occasion,
An unexpected one for me after a long, long time...!
62nd birthday have I celebrated so, quite unusual;
Yet the fun did not drown making me wake again...!
Instead of becoming old I feel I am young again
As the joy they say increases one's life longevity...!
After 60 it seems another turn of life takes upper hand
And makes life lovelier than before to enjoy anew again!
Birthdays come and go but the joy renewed keeps all go
With renewed vigour inspired by new enthusiasm by pals!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birthdays Increase Life Span...! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Valentine With Doves On The Seven Last W.., mary douglas
- Family, Wullien Thang
- In The Deep Shade Of Luscious Cherry Lan.., mary douglas
- To Inscribe A New Poem, Ali Faisal
- In The Looking Glass, It Began To Snow, mary douglas
- Anchor Your Stained Glass Shadows In The.., mary douglas
- Over a bug;, george albot
- On Her Wintry Planet, At The Close Of Day, mary douglas
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh