Birthday Wish The Original
A birthday is a day to remember our birth,
When a soul born in a little baby's body, forgetting all previous hurt.
Starting a new life, a new beginning,
Hope to spiral forward into betterment & receive a wing.
Life is a two way street for all of us here,
We have the choice to choose if we want to be sincere.
Life or malediction is in our own hand,
If we can believe, here and now in heaven we can land.
Only that believing part does not work too well,
We just try and try so many times, we can not even tell.
God within my heart help my unbelief,
At last let your will became my will, for a permanent relief.
However, you just try and try, look everywhere for true wisdom
Without asking always why. Eventually your life will unfold,
You will find everlasting happiness, which was foretold.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birthday Wish The Original by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
Poem of the Day
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- fitration bags, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Carpe Diem, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(9 April 1821 – 31 August 1867)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)