Birthday Wish The Original
A birthday is a day to remember our birth,
When a soul born in a little baby's body, forgetting all previous hurt.
Starting a new life, a new beginning,
Hope to spiral forward into betterment & receive a wing.
Life is a two way street for all of us here,
We have the choice to choose if we want to be sincere.
Life or malediction is in our own hand,
If we can believe, here and now in heaven we can land.
Only that believing part does not work too well,
We just try and try so many times, we can not even tell.
God within my heart help my unbelief,
At last let your will became my will, for a permanent relief.
However, you just try and try, look everywhere for true wisdom
Without asking always why. Eventually your life will unfold,
You will find everlasting happiness, which was foretold.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birthday Wish The Original by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Music is a miracle..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Irresistible Sweetness, kayanja isaac
- Not a journey by train, Stephen Brian Brady
- आंखौ दाबावदे सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- No Choice, Elia Michael
- Bury My Unwillingness, Margaret Alice Second
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali