Birthday Wish The Original
A birthday is a day to remember our birth,
When a soul born in a little baby's body, forgetting all previous hurt.
Starting a new life, a new beginning,
Hope to spiral forward into betterment & receive a wing.
Life is a two way street for all of us here,
We have the choice to choose if we want to be sincere.
Life or malediction is in our own hand,
If we can believe, here and now in heaven we can land.
Only that believing part does not work too well,
We just try and try so many times, we can not even tell.
God within my heart help my unbelief,
At last let your will became my will, for a permanent relief.
However, you just try and try, look everywhere for true wisdom
Without asking always why. Eventually your life will unfold,
You will find everlasting happiness, which was foretold.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birthday Wish The Original by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Vegas Bikes, Angela K Brown
- Hip Hop Bird, Angela K Brown
- America, Angela K Brown
- Moonly Pride, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Civil Disobedience, Angela K Brown
- Brown Skin, Angela K Brown
- In Spirit With The King, Tone Lyriker
- Knaha Tu Knha Mey! !, Amitava Sur
- Lagacy of a Wave, Bill Cantrell
- To overcome perversion, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns