Birthday Wish The Original
A birthday is a day to remember our birth,
When a soul born in a little baby's body, forgetting all previous hurt.
Starting a new life, a new beginning,
Hope to spiral forward into betterment & receive a wing.
Life is a two way street for all of us here,
We have the choice to choose if we want to be sincere.
Life or malediction is in our own hand,
If we can believe, here and now in heaven we can land.
Only that believing part does not work too well,
We just try and try so many times, we can not even tell.
God within my heart help my unbelief,
At last let your will became my will, for a permanent relief.
However, you just try and try, look everywhere for true wisdom
Without asking always why. Eventually your life will unfold,
You will find everlasting happiness, which was foretold.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birthday Wish The Original by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Forever Purpurating Lavender, Stephen Warren Williams
- No Reason To Rush, Kewayne Wadley
- For To Be An Indian English Poet, An Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Bag of Old Photographs, Mikey Bachman
- Surrealistic Bagging, michael walkerjohn
- What at a Sunrise Ends, michael walkerjohn
- Les Collaborations de Vie, michael walkerjohn
- Only movement, hasmukh amathalal
- Thoughtful Succour, michael walkerjohn
- Wrapped In Silk, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- An Enigma, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)