Birthday I Wish Would Never Come
As the day goes by I get older and my mind grows heavy, Tomorrow I wish would never come as A year goes by I grow older and I become colder.
My eyes have seen so much and more things I see as days go by I become older, I hate birthdays because no one shows anymore and no one wishes me well, Why care when no one cares anymore I have lost friends and days get longer.
I wish my birthday would never come because I only get more depressed, And life just seem to press me, All I want is to be known again, I feel no comfort and I feel more death,40,000 people die every day how come I am not one of them, If I could take this burden away I would because I can't confess to my happiness, I feel so numb and life becomes a mess.
Go away and feel death that I feel, Maybe if people would feel the way I do I would not feel alone, Nothing seems to level out only starts to slope and go down hill, Take one more pill to feel at ease living this life I live is just an excuse, I stand in the door way and people pass as I am invisible.
Cut this life I live and never cross it again, One thing I will wish for my birthday tomorrow is that I will not exist and thats A promise, Leave me alone like everyone else has, Don't say A word and leave me at rest, Vision gets blurry and nothing comes in focus, I cuss to express this death that I feel.
Go and never come back I just don't want to be left, Ashes to ashes and dust to dust I blow in the wind and go farther away until my body is at peace with its self.
Connor Whyte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birthday I Wish Would Never Come by Connor Whyte )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Alive, Spiritwind Wood
- The Noble Mountain, Kevin Maroney
- The Vampire diaries, Putri Misnia Shary Bahri (Sh ..
- Holding on & letting go, Putri Misnia Shary Bahri (Sh ..
- A Dream True, Spiritwind Wood
- My Beautiful Hello, Ryan Lee Morris
- The Rabbit, Vera Sidhwa
- Forever On You Shine, Spiritwind Wood
- All That We Have Known, Spiritwind Wood
- Keep This Noticed To Know It, Lawrence S. Pertillar