Sandi J Holland
Birds Of Joy And Hope
The only time that I have peace,
Is out in nature, trees and things.
I sit in the morning and look about,
And wait for the early birds to come out.
Even now they tweet and sing.
Far over the trees their chirping rings.
It sounds of happiness, joy and hope.
And I look up, no more to mope.
Until the next unhappy time,
When I again will sit sublime,
Among nature, the trees and things,
As birds of joy and hope doth sing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Birds Of Joy And Hope by Sandi J Holland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri
- Lackadaisical, Diane Hine
- Ghost City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The fine things in life, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Dead concern, hasmukh amathalal
- Your phallus is, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- rejection, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- All You Do Is Take, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- tics, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Throwback Stances, Lawrence S. Pertillar